Saturday, July 23, 2011

Pre-Transplantation II

Tuesday.  Tuesday is the day we leave.  And it's already Saturday...

At least it's finally starting to look like someone is moving out of here, though.  I mean, as long as you don't look at the kitchen.  Or the bathroom, for that matter.  But most of our stuff is gone.  Some friends just came over and hauled off Chad's desk and most of the bed.  Garbage is going to the dumpster practically by the truck-load.  Our stuff is mostly packed and piled together in one place, and I think it will all fit in the car.  I hope.

It's hard to believe how much stuff a person can accumulate.  By stuff, I mean junk mostly.  That's one thing this move will definitely accomplish - getting rid of all of the clutter.  We've taken a long hard look at our "stuff" several times and made some tough decisions on what's really important to us.  Have we learned anything from it?  Probably not.  But I do know one thing...  There will be a lot more art and music making going on when we get there!

And hopefully less wall-scrubbing.  How do these things get so gorram dirty...?

No comments:

Post a Comment